B"H
=====================================================
C O N G R E G A T I O N A N S H E I S F A R D O F W E S L E Y H I L L S
=====================================================
42 Powder Horn Drive
Mount Carmel
Rav Pincus Schwarz: Tel. 354-2660 fax 354-0261
YAMIM NORA’IM
These are the days of Yamim Nora'im 5770:
Rosh Ha Shana Friday Night September 18
Saturday & Sunday September 19 & 20
Yom Kippur
Sunday Night September 27 Monday September 28
ONCE AGAIN CONGREGATION ANSHEI SFARD OF WESLEY HILLS IS PROUD
TO OFFER SEATS FOR THE YAMIM NORA'IM TO THE WESLEY HILLS COMMUNITY.
THE COST OF SEATS ARE THE SAME AS IN PREVIOUS YEARS.
THERE ARE NO MEMBERSHIP FEES OR BUILDING FUND IN OUR COMMUNITY SHUL.
THE COST OF SEATS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
COUPLES: $450
ADULT: $250
CHILDREN: $50 EACH
GUESTS: $100
THE FAMILY MAXIMUM IS $600
Please bring in checks for the seats,
pledges and any other amount owed for the year 5769 before Rosh HaShana.
If you have not received a 5969 balance/receipt please see Shoimey Golomb, the Gabbi.
Reservation for a seat or seats.
Print out the following, clip and give to the Gabbi S. Golumb or the Rabbi:
Name: ______________________________
Tel: _______________________
Email______________@_______________
Men's Sections: _______ seat(s)
For one holiday indicate:
(______ Rosh Hashana _______Yom Kippur)
Women's Section:______ seat(s)
For one holiday indicate:
(______ Rosh Hashana _______Yom Kippur)
____ I had a seat(s) last year and wish the same seat(s).
Best Wishes to K'lal Yisrael for a K'siva V'Chasima Tova