Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 15 & 16 Behar-Bechukosai

B"H

C O N G R E G A T I O N  A N S H E I  S F A R D  O F  W E S L E Y  H I L L S
         
42 Powder Horn Drive
              Mount Carmel
 Rav Pincus Schwarz: Tel. 354-2660       fax 354-0261
http://ansheisfard.blogspot.com/
heading: www.microsoft.com/mac  (heading for Entourage)

C A L L  9 – 1- 1  I N  C A S E  O F  F I R E.
Tune your dial to 1640 AM FOR EMERGENCY INFORMATION
Rockland County Citizens Information System (845) 364-8990


May you live to be 120,

"Man's advocates are repentance and good deeds."
                      ---  Talmud



S H A B B A T  S C H E D U L E

Candle lighting for Erev Shabbat, is at 7:50P
These times are for:  Suffern, NY 10901   GMT -05:00 (U.S. Eastern)
DO NOT DEPEND ON ZMANIM AT THE FINAL MOMENT.


WELCOMING THE HOLY SHABBOS

FRIDAY:
Mincha  7P
Repeat the Shm’a after 8:59P

C O U N T   T H E   O M E R  A F T E R  N I G H T F A L L

SHABBAT:  
Schacharit: 8:50A
Class:  6:40P

E T H I C S   O F   O U R   F A T H E R S
Chapter 5 of Pirkei Avos.
"It is not your obligation to complete the task [of perfecting the
world], but neither are you free to desist [from doing all you can]."
                    --- Ethics of the Fathers

Mincha: 7:45P   
Mariv not before 9P
Sunset: 8:09P


S C H E D U L E  F O R  T H E  W E E K
Schacharit Sunday: 7:50A
Mincha  for the week 8P
Weekday  Schacharit:  6:40A


S H A B B A T  D E T A I L S

Parshas Behar-Bechukosai
May 16nd                                                                                                                                                                          37th  DAY OF THE OMER
Kiddish and Shalosh Seudas Sponsor : To sponsor this Kiddish see the Gabbai
Kiddish will be served in the reception area of the Main Sanctuary.


D A I L Y  D O S E
Transparent Hero
By Tzvi Freeman
The Holy Ari, Rabbi Yitzchak Luria, taught that each created being,
no matter how lowly, is sustained by a divine spark within it.
 The spark yearns to be reconnected to its source,
and that can only be through a human being who will use it for a heavenly purpose.
It is not the sparks that resist, neither is it
 the world that is enlivened by those sparks.
 It is only the ego of the one who says, "I will do this mitzvah.
 I will redeem the Divine."
"How can you redeem us," the sparks respond,
"if you, too, are imprisoned within the 'I'?".
From the wisdom of  Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, of righteous memory


W E A T H E R      P O L L E N    E R U V
Friday:  Cloudy/Sunny  
High 78°F      Most cloudy Overnight Low  54°F
Saturday: Scattered T Storms    High 75°F      
Night:  Showers.   Low  56°F
Sunday: T Storms 68°F  
Night:  Cloudy.   48°F

Pollen Alert:
Trees – Moderate.  Grasses, Weeds None.

Eruv:  Call 888-805-3788 after 10 A.M. Friday.


 Sisterhood – Rebetizen: Tel. 354-2660
  Hatzolah- 425-1600                Eruv:  888-805-ERUV(3788) Rocklanderuv.org,
Shul Information:
Shul Schedule: http://www.godaven.com/searchzip.asp?zip=10901
Old and current email  available from:
Www.Yahoo.com/groups/WesleyHillShuls.


Village Hall
432 Route 306
Wesley Hills, NY 10952
(845) 354-0400
Contact: mayor@wesleyhills.org

Pomona Village Hall
100 Ladentown Road
Pomona, NY 10970
Phone: (845) 354-0545
Fax: (845) 354-0604
E-mail: <info@pomonavillage.com>
Village Hall Office Hours:
9am - 4pm Monday - Friday