B"H
Congregation Anshei Sfard of Wesley Hills
42 Powder Horn Drive
Mount Carmel
Rav Pincus Schwarz: Tel. 354-2660 fax 354-0261
heading: www.microsoft.com/mac (heading for Entourage)
Call 9-1-1 in case of Fire.
"If I am I because I am I, and you are you because you are you, then I
am I and you are you. But if I am I because you are you and you are you
because I am I, then I am not I and you are not you!"
--- Rebbe Menachem Mendel of Kotzk
May you live to be 120,
THE SHUL SCHEDULE
Candle lighting for Erev Shabbat, is at 6:58P
These times are for: Suffern, NY 10901 GMT -05:00 (U.S. Eastern)
DO NOT DEPEND ON ZMANIM AT THE FINAL MOMENT.
Mincha 7:10P
Repeat the Shm’a after 8:07P
SHABBAT:
Schacharit: 8:50A
Mincha: 6:55P
Mariv not before 8:07P
Sunset: 7:17P
Sunday:
Schacharit: 7:50A
Mincha Sunday 7:05P
Sunset: 7:18P
Weekday
Schacharit- 6:40A
Shabbat Details:
SHABBOS PARSHAS VAYIKRA
March 28 3 Nisan
Torah Portion: Leviticus 1:1 - 5:26
The Haftorah Isaiah 43:21 - 44:23
Kiddish and Shalosh Seudas Sponsor : Rebetizen.
Kiddish will be served in the reception area of the Main Sanctuary.
Tehillim:
Specifically, Jews are urged to devote at least fifteen minutes a day to
this form of prayer and to recite Psalms 20, 83,121,130 and 142 during that time.
Daily Dose:
The Choice
By Tzvi Freeman
Ultimately, Darkness will meet its end.
Our choice lies only in the form of its demise.
If we meet nothing but success in every stage of our mission,
Darkness will helplessly surrender. When we fail, however,
we have taken upon ourselves to wrestle it face-to-face to its utter destruction.
From the wisdom of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, of righteous memory
"A man may hide himself from his enemies, but not from his friends."
--- Rashi
Eruv:
1 S. Monsey/Airmont 2Monsey/Spring Valley Call 845-915-1200 (Option 1 then Option 4)
3 to 7 are checked on or about 2P on Friday. ERUV HOTLINE 888-805-ERUV (3788)
Weather:
Friday: Mostly Cloudy High 60°F
Partly Cloudy Overnight Low 37°F
Shabbat: Few Showers High 53°F
Showers Overnight Low 40°F
Sunday: Showers High 54°F
Showers Overnight Low 37°F
Community News below.
Sisterhood – Rebetizen: Tel. 354-2660
Hatzolah- 425-1600 Eruv: 888-805-ERUV(3788) Rocklanderuv.org,
Shul Information:
Shul Schedule: http://www.godaven.com/searchzip.asp?zip=10901
Old and current email available from:
Www.Yahoo.com/groups/WesleyHillShuls.
http://ansheisfard.blogspot.com/
Community Events:
On Wednesday, March 25th at 8:00 p.m., Rabbi Yisroel Gottlieb
will speak on How To Clean and Kasher But Still Enjoy Pesach.
The following Wednesday, April 1st at 8:00 p.m.,
Rabbi Gottlieb will discuss What to Buy and Eat:
A Guide to Common Pesach Product Issues.
All shiurim will be held in the Simcha Room at Congregation Bais Torah
and the entire community is welcome to attend.
Congregation Bais Torah
89 West Carlton Road
Suffern, NY 10901
(845) 352-1343
www.baistorah.org